How to Create a Kaspersky Account?
Kaspersky account or My Kaspersky is an ultimate portal for managing the protection of your devices. Using your account, you can view the information of your subscription, download the purchased application, activate your subscription, view the statistics of traffic usage, lock your device, store your personal information, and a lot more. To enhance your experience of using the Kaspersky antivirus, you must have an account. For Kaspersky login and account creation you have to follow the processes mentioned below.
Kaspersky Login needs you to have an account. For creating a new account, you must follow the processes mentioned below. Make sure you follow each process carefully in order to avoid errors.
- First of all, open a web browser on your computer system. You can access any of your desired web browsers, for instance, like Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, etc.
- Then, move to the Kaspersky account webpage by entering “my.kaspersky.com” in the address bar of your web browser.
- In the next window, you have to click the “Sign Up” tab. This option is located on the top right corner of your screen.
- This will display the My Kaspersky Account window. In this window, you have to enter all the profile information that is needed for the successful creation of your account. The following are the details that you are required to provide in their respective fields.
- Email Address
Enter the email address that you want to associate with your Kaspersky Login account. The email address you provide must be in your access as Kaspersky will use this email address for sending you the verification link, updates, etc.
You have to create a password for the security of your account. The password you create must be strong and unique. It must be a combination of uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers as well as symbols. Along with this, make sure that the password you create must be 8 characters long.
- Re-enter password
You have to enter the password again in the next field. This is required for confirmation. Make sure you provide the same password as the one that you have created above.
- Further, you can tick mark another checkbox too. This is needed for giving your consent to Kaspersky for using your email address to send you the notifications, offers, surveys, relevant news, etc. However, this is an optional step. You can leave the checkbox unmarked and proceed further with the process.
- Once you are done with all this, you have to hit the “Create Account” tab.
- This will successfully complete the account creation process. The next step of the process is to verify your Kaspersky account. For this, you will receive a mail from Kaspersky on your registered email address. Move to your mail account and look for your verification mail. In case the mail is not there in the inbox, then you have to search for it in the spam folder.
- Now, open the mail that you have received and then, click the link that is provided in the mail. By doing so the verification will get successfully completed.
Kaspersky Login Procedure
After the successful creation of your account, the next step is to sign in to it. For Kaspersky login, follow the process mentioned below.
- First and foremost, access a web browser by clicking its icon from the desktop or the system tray.
- Next, you have tovisit the Kaspersky my account window. For this, you have to enter “my.kaspersky.com” in the address bar. Carefully enter the URL in the address bar and then hit the Enter key.
- After that, press the “Sign In” tab that is located in the middle of the screen.
- A dialog box will display on your screen. In the dialog box, you have to enter the “Email Address” in the first field. Make sure you provide the id that is linked with the Kaspersky Login account.
- Then, provide the “Password” created by you for the security of your Kaspersky account. Carefully enter the password in the required field. You can also view the password that you have entered by clicking the eye shape icon provided on the corner of the field.
- Afterwards, you will get an option to save your credentials on your system. In order to save, you have to tick mark the “Remember me for 30 days” checkbox. Although, saving your Kaspersky login credentials is an optional step and is recommended only when you are using your personal computer.
- Finally, tap the “Sign In” button.
- This will successfully complete your account creation process and will redirect you to your account.
For Kaspersky Login, you are also provided with an option to use your Facebook account. This will help you by saving your time of creating a Kaspersky account. It will directly link your Facebook account with Kaspersky. For this, you have to press the “Facebook” tab from the Sign in as well as the Sign Up process. Click the tab and enter the Facebook login credentials.
Kaspersky Password Reset
On getting the Kaspersky Login error the first step is to check the credentials entered by you. Make sure you have entered the correct credentials. There should not be an extra space in between the characters. Also, make sure that you use all the lowercase letters in the email address. Since credentials are case-sensitive. Hence, you must be very careful while you enter the credentials. In case the credentials you have entered are correct and the error persists, then you have to move to the password reset procedure. Follow the below-given steps for successfully creating a new password for your account.
- First and foremost, you have to open a web browser on your computer system. Access any of your preferred web browsers by clicking its icon from your systems desktop or the system tray.
- Then, go to the Kaspersky account webpage. In order to do so, you have to enter “my.kaspersky.com” in the address bar.
- Further, you have to click the “Sign In” tab from the middle of the screen.
- By doing so, you will get the Kaspersky Login window on your screen. Now, tap the “Forgot Your Password” link to proceed further. You will get this link under the Sign In tab.
- After that, a dialog box will prompt on your screen. Here, you have to enter the email address that you have linked with your Kaspersky account.
- Thereafter, tap the “Continue” button to move further.
- Now, you will receive a password recovery mail on the email address entered by you. This mail sent to you by Kaspersky will receive a link for the password reset.
- Afterwards, open the mail that you have received and then click the password recovery link provided in the mail.
- In the next window, you are required to create a new password for your Kaspersky account.
- Then, you have to re-enter the same password in the next field for confirmation.
- Finally, click the “Continue” tab to conclude the process and save the new password.